Thursday, November 4, 2010

Holy Cow

I'm about to do a real blog post not from my phone.

Somebody stop me.

But first, I must get some blueberry pomegranate fro yo.

Then I'll settle down for my post-just finishing up the pictures now!

Edge of your seats I tell ya!

And also:

Attention All Bloggy Friends!

I stole this post from Brittany (freaking hilare!!)

This is great info. When you comment on a post I’m bad to try and reply to it from my phone. If you don’t have your Blogger account set to show your email address then I can’t email you back. And it makes me really sad because I like to stalk my bloggy friends.

Check out this super easy tutorial. Post it on your blog too! It’s really easy!!



Click here to find out how to do this, or to check and see if you are already set up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!