Sunday, May 22, 2011

Getting to know you


I thought a little Q/A would ease my transition back into blogging while I'm caring for Miss Sickie. Which PS, I hope NONE of your children EVER get this sickness-it is absolutely atrocious and I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy. The poor babe is just pitiful and I cannot take it anymore. I am crying as much as she is because I can't bear to see her hurting. AWFUL. So much for "bed rest."

Here are the questions:

1. What's your favorite rainy day activity?

Reading, playing with Emma and doggles (and J if he's home), blogs, organizing something. Generally just being low key and cuddly.

2. What time do you go to bed?

When I was working, about 9-10. Now, when I'm tired. Which is generally about the same time since I'm 15416546 weeks pregnant.

3. How many magazines do you subscribe to?

I think 2-3 now. Star, Parents, and.............I think another one, but can't be sure. I don't really have time for reading magazines. I make time for blogs first. :)

4. Did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday?

Umm, no. I forgot we were supoosed to be raptured until about 5:58. In all seriousness, I was not in any way, shape, or form thinking this would happen. We will have no clue when the real rapture will occur.

5. What's your beauty obssesion?

Shampoo/Conditioner, face wash, and pedicures! A pedicure can make anyone feel fab!

6. If you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life...what would it be?

When I'm not the size of a trailer, I love NY&Co and Loft. If I had to choose, I'd say NY&Co because I can get a ton of pieces and be somewhat trendy without going broke.

7. What's your summer must have?

J'adore some wine in the summer, but I must have sunglasses, flops, and runniung shorts!

8. Do you make weekly dinner menus?

YES! I have been doing this for about 6-7 years now, and I couldn't function without it. There may be the rare week when I'm off schedule due to travel or whatnot, but I really need to plan it out, look for coupons, and shop. I do not like going to the store 3-4 times per week for random things.

So, I would love to know these things about you all. Who wants to play? Link up to http://www.mannland5.com/ and let's learn about each other!

Upcoming blogs will be about Emma's new room, HME's nursery, and our playroom! Stay tuned......

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you and other bloggers clued me in on what a great idea it is to plan a menu for the week and shop for those ingredients. It really has saved me so much time and money at the store! Hope Miss E feels better so, so soon. Can't wait to see pictures of her new room, the little man's nursery and the playroom. I'm impressed you've tackled all this at once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love NY & Co too...their clothes are so soft and comfy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!