Monday, December 16, 2013

I'm gonna...(Christmas Edition)

PI play this ridiculous game with the kids while we are going up the stairs called, "I'm gonna..." They think it's hilarious when I act like I'm gonna get them for one reason or another.  ( they like for me to be a dog or Lucifer fthe cat rom Cinderella and chase them,)

Anyways, all that to say, here is what "I'm gonna" this holiday!

I'm gonna keep chasing you up those stairs even though my rheumatoid arthritis is killing me, because you love it!

I'm gonna make 38485
Christmas treats and dishes because it's tradition.

I'm gonna wake up at the crack on Christmas Day because you're excited to open gifts.

I'm gonna enjoy my family brunch at cousin Melissa's because I love my family. (Like this is a sacrifice, lol!)

I'm gonna cook my ass off for Christmas feast dinner because it's important!

I'm gonna wrap all these darn presents without whining because we are lucky to have presents!

I'm gonna make Christmas Day breakfast because I have guests and they need food!

I'm gonna keep a positive attitude and keep teaching you about giving to others.

I'm gonna get into the damn Christmas spirit once and for all!

Merry Christmas!! What are you "gonna?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!