Monday, June 13, 2011

Good Things

Things that are good right now:

This sweet face (makes you want another baby, right?)



Graham crackers and saltines

Apple juice and ice water

Contraband diet coke

Hospital grade breast pumps

Hands free pumping bras

iPhones and Kindles for LATE night entertainment (ditto on trashy mags!)

Body butter from my MIL

Sweet, helpful nurses

Loads of pillows

Beds that move up and down

Contractions during breastfeeding and pumping (lose that weight momma!)

My sweet Emma coming to meet Harrison (and stealing his binky...)

Quiet times alone with this precious face



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Love ya all!

11 comments:

  1. I love your blog makeover! And yes, I want a baby now, we seriously spent our entire vacation talking about babies, when to have babies, how to parent babies, babies, babies, babies! OMG I can't handle it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could he be any sweeter? I think not! What a precious boy. Hope you're feeling good momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to know another good thing? Canvases and paint ON SALE... ;)He is just adorable and I love his name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He totally makes me want another! Such an exciting time in your life right now! Hope you're feeling well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that Bubba:) He is unbelievably precious! Enjoy your alone time with him:) Praying for y'all! Hope you are feeling good and ready to go home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats - he is BEAUTIFUL!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I just found your blog and am your newest followe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats your little nugget is adorable!! So glad you all are doing well!! YES, I want a baby like yesterday!! P.S. - you sure do make some beautiful babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word! Congratulations!!!! He's beautiful, stupendous, wonderful...words just can't express.

    And YOU!!! You look so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!