Friday, June 3, 2011

Mother's Day Recap

I know, I know, it's been ALMOST A MONTH. But, this was sitting in my drafts, and I was about to delete it and then saw the gift that Jason/Emma made me. I really wanted to share that. Cause one day? I'm gonna print this blog out and make a book-and I want to remember this.

I had a fabulous day! It would have been a smidgen better if Emma hadn't gotten up at 6:00 am and if we didn't have to drive back to Atlanta after the festivities.However, we are now done with travel for the next 394940 months since I'm about to birth this baby.



Isn't this a precious collage? Jason made it in Picasa, printed it and framed it. It is precious and I treasure my 2nd Mother's Day with just my sweet girl. Next year, I'll have two monkeys to celebrate!

Hope you all had great days! From what I read, you did.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!