Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Seriously?

I just found this in the backseat of the car. From Sunday's shopping trip. It's Tuesday. Let that sink in.



How did this happen?

A doucher in front of me slammed on their brakes with no turn signal. All of my grosh went flying.

I THOUGHT I collected all of them. Until last night, when I opened the liftgate and a large jar of salsa rolled out and shattered all over the garage floor.

Today it was a block of cheese. No guesses on tomorrow's item.

I've wasted about 6$. And what is sad is that I didn't even notice it when I unpacked....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Love ya all!

6 comments:

  1. I did that with a carton of eggs once. In the heat of summer. NASTY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dude. That sucks. Good thing you didn't find it like next week. That would really suck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i had to laugh but I would also be so frustrated if it was me! Hope that is the last of the items :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still looking for my grated cheese from two weeks ago!!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just be thankful it wasn't something like a gallon of milk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious! Unfortunate for you though. I love cheese and that would suck for a whole block to be wasted because of some moron who can't drive!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!