Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lately

Lately I've been:

Reading a lot during free time (Fire, Not My Daughter, Ashes, Lockdown, Maze Runner)

Neglecting chores to read or play in the playroom with the kids

Stressing about how grody my house is

Not doing a damn thing about it

Trying to concoct meals for these kiddos

Cleaning out my bookshelf (that someone, ahem, keeps pulling books off of) and taking them to the secondhand store for store credit. Score. Just keep bankrollin my addiction.

Trying to get through a burgeoning to do list

Sleeping like crap

Having allergies like whoa

Trying to catch up on blogs and comments

Trying to plan the beach packing-ha. That's a joke.

Having a lot of joint pain-doctor Thursday!

Enjoying playdates with old friends

Thinking of Father's Day gifts, Mother's Day gifts, and MIL b'day gifts

Trying not to shank my loud ass dogs

Trying not to throw up over the amounts of dog hair wafting around my home

And, then there's more reading to do. :)

What have you all been up to lately?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. I've been trying to get through as many books as I can in the next couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im totally gonna copy this post and write one like it! You have been busy. Add to your list to stream the movie "Forks over Knives" on netflix and they will clear up your joint pain!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!