Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

Hello! Do I have any readers left? Hope so! I know, it's 11 days after Halloween, but I haven't been able to get it together enough to actually blog. I've been using my time when the children are in school to grocery shop, clean, volunteer, and work on projects! So, I'm finally getting some blogging in. Sorry it's old news!

We went to our giant local pumpkin patch in the middle of October. It is so fun! Harrison and Emma both wore orange shorts, obvi, and he practically blended into the patch in some pictures!







And this picture cracks me up because Emma asked to go look at these yard decorations, and then when she noticed the black cat up close, she started crying. ha!

And one of my twitter friends saw me there (we've never met!) then tweeted me asking if I was there! Ha! I wish we could've met!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!