Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Plans and Apps!

I cannot believe it is almost Thanksgiving! We have big plans to travel to Nashville for our "Last Thanksgiving" and to Montgomery for the Edwards Family Thanksgiving.

I say "Last Thanksgiving" in Nashville, because honestly, now that Grannie Annie gone, I'm not sure how many more Thanksgivings we will have together as a HUGE FAMILY. It was a central location, and now....who knows? So, we are going ahead with the holiday as planned. As Grannie had planned. I mean, she wanted to set the table in July! Very prepared, that one. :)

I can't wait to get away as a family and SEE family, especially family we don't get to see often. Hi, far away aunts and uncles that I only see 1-2 times per year!

So with all of the fun that comes from traveling with young children, (ha bloody ha!) I have to have some app and dessert plans to share with la familia!

Up on the "menu" is cream cheese sausage balls, crockpot spinach and artichoke dip, and pecan squares. YUMMY.






So, what are you all making for Thanksgiving? I'm so excited that I'm not having to host dinner this year! I'm happy to just make some fun appetizers and desserts!


2 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you are tripling those sausage balls! Soooo good! And I am glad you posted this, I forgot I have to make puppy chow and we leave in a day :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such a great time with you guys, and learned lots of new discipline tricks for my bad little peebles! Those sausage balls were the bomb so I just copied that recipe to my evernote book! Love you guys!

    Ps I need the recipe for "onion casserole" and the cream cheese and spinach dish stat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!