Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Listing

Apparently I can't write a real post, so I'll just make another list.

Things that are annoying me right now:

*Certain people on Twitter-unfollow!
*No outside recess b/c it's 14-20 degrees in Georgia
*Hearing my last name, as in, "Mrs. Edwards, Mrs. Edwards" on repeat from 22 kids
*Lack of Christmas decor in my house
*Lack of sleep due to snoring (husband) and intermittent crying fits (Emeline)
*People complaining about how many holiday cards they have to do-HELLO it is OPTIONAL. Don't send 200 then.
*My lack of memory and motivation to get things done
*Assessments for report cards
*Grading in general
*Wrapping...........ugh, I need a personal wrapper. This is why you all get gifts in BAGS!
*My complaining-slap me. I am heinous.

Things that I like/love right now:

*Comfy PJ pants
*Wickles
*Most food in general, especially cinnamon toast crunch, pepperjack cheese, cheez-its, and Campbell's Select veggie soup (SAD that food is most of my list)
*Being almost done with school for 2 weeks
*A Christmas CD made for my classroom by my friend Local 6805. It has some SWEET Jimmy Buffet Christmas tunes. Again, I blame my lack of memory for not knowing/remembering the name of the band that Shawna told me.
*Christmas music in general
*Videos from my friend Meredith
*My new Vera "organizer, to do list, notebook of goodness"
*Having a play date with a friend this weekend and having a lunch date with my old team next week!
*Did I mention only 3 more days until break?!?!?!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS Y'ALL!
The Grinch will be leaving the building shortly!

8 comments:

  1. DDM!!! Love your list. I know what I am bringing you for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to comment on the wrapping thing...my aunt and grandmother used to PAY me to wrap their Christmas gifts...I'd go spend an afternoon and make $20 and wrap TONS of presents. It was a sweet deal all the way around...I did feel a little odd the year my aunt paid me to sign all their Christmas cards. :) (seriously)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i may or may not have just checked to see if you were still following me on twitter or not........just sayin'......

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I don't annoy you on twitter.. Some people on there are ANNOYING! love you list! so real --thats why I like you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, can I suggest you add some Fruity Pebbles to that list? Because I had a HUGH JASS BOWL of that shit last night.

    And your wickles comment inspired me to eat some dill pickles as I cooked dinner last night.

    I love your list and agree with many items on both the good/bad sides - but unfortch I don't get that much time off for the holidays - come visit us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone once asked me my least favorite nickname and I said by the end of the day the last thing I wanted to hear was my name! I am so excited for two weeks to not hear Mrs. Plichta! Loving the comfy PJs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sista! Me cant wait to see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear ya on the delete people on Twitter commentary. And also, same on the 200 Christmas cards.

    And also, it gripes me when mommas complain NON-STOP about their babies. Those babies will grow up some day and could potentially see what's been said.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!