Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Update in Pictures

Emma and mommy were doing watercolors.
(The benefit of having a "retired" teacher mommy.)





HME chilling in my robe since he tee teed all
over my side of the bed this morning.





Jason gave Emma a frosted sugar cookie yesterday.
Look at her face. She was MACH 10 for an HOUR.





HME in his fourth of July overalls.

 





HME in his preshy little smocked Feltman
Brothers outfit for church.






Look at my mohawk! Harrison is 3 weeks old already!




Emma has to ride in the big part of the buggy when we are
all out now. I was bribing her with a box of chocolate chip cookies
 to hold it together because it just so happened to be during nap
 time that we were at the Tar-jay for dinner items.




Emma is putting a monocle on Harrison's eye.
It's some magnifying glass that came on her nail clippers.
She is obsessed with it, and I have to admit, I was
DYING laughing at this. Hence, the picture.






Look at my cutey Baby Gap outfit!





Oh my goodness, Emma in another buggy eating another cookie.
Theme song of my life.





Poser.




I have no words for this picture. Except she's cute.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Love ya all!

7 comments:

  1. Your kiddos are seriously too cute! Such a fun time for you guys - and I'm sure a sleepless one too! Glad you still have time to keep us up to date with what you guys are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the pics coming please - I love seeing them! I need to come back soon to see everybody! Wuv you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto your mama, keep the pictures coming please! You have adorable children and I miss you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww- So sweet. I wish I could be a SAHM Sus! I know it is hard, but to be around my sweet girl would totally rock! I love summer! They are a mess at this age aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to do a play date soon! Email me: kimberlycone@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my goodness they are precious. We need some HME in the blog header, btw {surely you have tons of spare time, right??} ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!