Friday, August 26, 2011

Harrison's Baptism

On Sunday, August 7th, Harrison was baptized!!

We had the baptism at our church, St. Columba's Episcopal. He wore the fifth generation baptismal gown that was made for my great grandfather and it was just precious. Even if he did look like a little girl. :)

Luckily it fit him! 

I'm going to refrain from commenting on the heinous side profile picture that my mother felt was necessary to take, and instead, focus on my preshy monkey bunny baby!






Harrison's godmother (and one of my best friends), Jill



Husband and Harry



Father Tripp and me



The whole gang-ridiculously blurry-not sure why. 



Again with the blurry-our camera card was full and wouldn't let us do anything the 
MINUTE we got in the church. Nice. 

God, I look pregnant.

Afterwards, we came home and ate boston butt (made by J), Jo's pasta salad, John's cole slaw, peach muffins, and Jill's DE-freaking-LICIOUS baptism cake. Holy Lord.
Maybe that's why I look pregnant.

It was awesome and I'm so glad both of our babies belong to the Lord.

2 comments:

  1. Love that he's the fifth generation to wear that gown! That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew yous was good people, we're Episcopalian too! (In the south we have to stick together, we're few and far between!) Congrats on the baptism, HME is quite sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!