Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Two on Tuesday!


Andrea is hosting '2 on Tuesday' and I'm linking up!

The topic is "Fall Shows" and "Cleaning Products."

I don't watch much regularly scheduled TV (we don't have a DVR, gasp!!), so I'm going to stick with the cleaning products.

Cleaning happens to be one of my favorite things to do. It's a bit harder with two kids, but I do enjoy that fresh, clean, accomplished feeling once the house or a few rooms are done!

For products, the two I use most are:

 I LOVE (and have a slight obsession with) Clorox wipes! They can clean so many surfaces in my house! I wipe down my kitchen and bathroom counters several times a day, and use them to wipe the toilet seats every few days. Basically, they're rad. I'm sure you all use them too. I buy them in bulk at the wholesale club!



This is another great kitchen cleaning product! I use it on the sink, microwave, stove, and oven. It gets up the nasty stuff that is stubborn. I also buy this in bulk.

Other things I use regularly are Carpet Fresh, and Greenworks bathroom spray. I'm not all "organic" on my cleaners or anything (obvi), but I like how it doesn't smell like chemicals. The carpet fresh is for the DOG HAIR FESTIVAL on our carpets. Our dogs STINK! Constantly. I also vacuum every other day. Having a good vacuum will make you obsessive, right b.e.g.??? :) I like the lines!

What do you all use? I can always use some good, new products!

5 comments:

  1. RAH!!! I typed a damn comment 3 times and Blogger wouldn't post it! Eff it you know I don't clean anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with Mean Green. It's definitely not organic either, but I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love clorox wipes. i buy them at sam's and keep one in each bathroom and in the kitchen. i know i'm being all wasteful and not green at all, but convenience is what I need right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Greased Lightning! It works really good on clothing stains too. Miss you hooch. LOVES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. F cleaning green. Clorox is where it's at!!

    Tomorrow is vacuum line day, I make G put away the laundry before I vacuum upstairs so that he doesn't get footprints all over my vacuum lines. HA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!