Thursday, December 13, 2012

Teacher Gifts

What in the world do you buy for FOUR teachers that is nice and meaningful, without breaking the bank? My favorite idea? A favorite things basket. I used to get things like this during Teacher Appreciation Week, and it was SO NICE because it was customized to me with my faves!

Here are two (unfinished) baskets. I included the teachers favorite drink, snack, a BBW hand soap, a homemade goodie, a personalized ornament I made, a cup/mug that was personalized, a small giftcard, and a holiday dishtowel from the dollar spot. In a very cute canvas "cube" thing.


All that is missing below are the soft drinks 





2 comments:

  1. No one better to come up with "teacher" gifts than a teacher!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The teacher gifts are shared on the post here. Read all about it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!