Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Last Five Pounds

So. Yeah, I have lost 32 of the 37 pounds I gained while pregnant. I really want these last FIVE pounds off of me-plus 20 from before I was pregnant. Because we all know I was not exactly svelte before pregnancy.

So. I need you to give me tips, tricks, and advice to get these last five pounds off. Ummm, plus 20 more. I was thinking of doing Weight Watchers-I know a lot of people who have had great success with WW. I especially like the story of Mrs. Classic at Weight Watchers Changed My Life.

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. All the women in my family does WW and so does Cory. Super Successful!
    I cant believe you already lost that much weight! Isnt that super fast ? Good for you momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very impressive sus. Lets see some pics! ;-)
    Run 5 miles a day and you will loses 30 pounds easy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm going back to WW and getting back on the wagon. I took a year off...whoops. If you want a motivation buddy just let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!