Monday, August 10, 2009

My Latest Obsession


Do you see this face? How can you NOT be obsessed with it? I am SO.STINKIN.PROUD to introduce MY DAUGHTER. Do you know how long I have waited to say that? Four years-FOUR YEARS people. She is the light of my life (besides my darling husband-without whom, I could have NEVER done this.) This child is incredible. Let me give you some details:
Emeline Sarah Edwards (called Emma)
August 4, 2009 at 5:07 pm
8 lb 1 oz, 21 in long
Dark Brown hair, Blue eyes
GORGEOUS!
After all we have gone through to get this child here, she is here and she is perfect. A true miracle from God. HE is so good! She is such a good baby-she eats a lot, poops a lot, cries a lot, etc! :D She already has a personality.
She DOES NOT like the following things:
-being changed or touched with a wet wipe
-being naked
-being unswaddled
She DOES LIKE the following things:
-being held
-being held
-being held
-being swaddled
-eating
-pooping
She is the best thing that has ever happened to us. We still can't believe she is OURS. Today she is ONE WEEK OLD. Sob-I can't believe it. The time is already flying by.
We will be sharing more info and pictures soon-it's way harder to blog now! :D

6 comments:

  1. This post made me cry ....and laugh...
    I love all 3 of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to meet lil'sus! I'm going to buy her a cleaning kit so she can sweep with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your blog on Lamberts Lately! Congrats on your new baby Emma...she is VERY VERY CUTE! I noticed your Aldi post and had to laugh!! My husband is a DM for Aldi and I love it! I will let you in on a few Aldi secrets to help ease your fears. The Milk is Deans(shhhh), the meat is Tyson(shhhh), the cereal is its normal brand just with the Aldi label and its the same with the soups. The Fiber One bars and Fit and Active crackers are better then the real thing... the Tilapia and froozen fish are very yummy too. I love their Fit and Active brand- it is very good and healthy too! I am not sure about the cheese brand but I have never been able to tell the difference. The rising crust pizza is AMAZING for 3.99.
    Just dont forget to take your bags(any brand will do...they dont care one bit), and your quarter for the cart!! Happy shopping and if you have any questions let me know.
    Smiles- Erin from Indiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got tears in reading this Sus...so happy for you guys. Congrats! Loving the blog also! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!