Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pray for your children!

Bring the Rain, an incredible blog, started 7x7 prayer with her children. Check her out, but take your box of tissues. I am starting this with Emma tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes. I think it is very important for us to pray over our children daily, and why not start in their first days of life?

On another note, I want to give a shout out to Miss Fluffy and Fashionable and Famous, LyndsAU. She is about to have her precious baby girl. Also, the Wringing Out My Sponge author Laura is due any second with her baby girl! Lots of babies coming soon. Two other blog "friends" have just had their babies-check out their blogs-they are great too! Sarah and Mrs. Blight both just had boys! Yay for everyone! I hope you will all try the 7x7 prayers.

Has anyone done this or heard of it? I saw the original idea on another friend's blog-Bridget at Don't Blink. She has 5 kids, so she is praying NONSTOP!

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!