Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Superbowl Sunday! and some Menu Monday

Greetings dear friends! What a whirlwind weekend we have had! All day Saturday we attended 2 birthday parties for my bestie Jill's kids and then ran errands. We got my sissy a super baby shower gift then went to Barnes and Noble for some coffee and books!

Happy Superbowl Sunday, hope you are having a blast cuz I'm not really doing a thing! I have my MIL in town to care for the baby for 2 days. Our daycare angel had a tragedy, and will not be able to take the babes in until Thursday, so MIL is here to watch Emma and husband is taking Wednesday off to hang with his girl. SO, we are not partying for the Superbowl (not like we would be).

I am so lame-paying bills and drinking some wine while roasting chicken. I hope your team of choice wins, because I don't have a pref. But anyway, on to the menu-

Sunday-Roast chicken, Weight Watchers mac-n-cheese, grilled asparagus
Monday-Weight Watchers crockpot chicken paella with lemon green beans
Tuesday-Spaghetti and salad
Wednesday-Lemon chicken pasta and salad
Thursday-Buffalo chicken salad with Italian bread
Friday-Steaks with grilled asparagus and twice baked potatoes (my parents are coming in town!)
Saturday-Provino's Italian Restaurant-parentals anniversary!

Yay! Four day work week for me-teacher workday on Friday, sweet. Anyways, I shall share recipes if you desire, just let me know. Hope your weekend was fab!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. We have a four-day weekend coming up, too, and I'm in desperate need of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a crazy weekend! Nice that you have a four-day week coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buffalo Chicken Salad recipe, please?

    Hubs is off today and tomorrow because of the snow, and they're predicting that he could be off Wednesday and Thursday as well. And then Friday is Professional Development day, so who knows if he'll even go to work this week at all! Major jelly over here!

    Hope you enjoy your short work-week and YAY for parental visits and parental marriages!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to know how that paella turns out!! I made some last week and messed it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!