Thursday, February 25, 2010

Weight Watchers Wednesday


Well, by some miracle, I am down 2.2 lbs. Again, not sure how that happened. But, I'll take it.

How did you all do this week?

I know if I would just track like a mack then I could lose this consistently each week. If I would quit messing around and gaining 1 then losing 1-2, I could be at my goal weight by April. Whatev self. I also need to buckle down and go buy the Shred this weekend and make a commitment to do it as much as I can.

Debbie Downer, sorry! No work for me tomorrow, I am taking a personal day off and get to hang with my Emmabear all day! We have lots of plans and I'm excited! Happy early weekend!

Hugs!

6 comments:

  1. sister, you are a skinnie minnie machine!!! have fun with emma tomorrow, take pictures of mama and baby girl!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - have fun with Memma and take lots of pictures AND POST THE PICTURES please!! ♥ you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You amaze me! Good for you, chica! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you and Emma have the BEST girl's day EVER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you. I need to commit to truthfully tracking & when I travel, only each salads with grilled chicken. Not reuben's with french fries.

    I'm not getting on the scale until Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!