Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Weight Watchers Wednesday and Sunday Sayings (late, I know!!)


First, the important stuff: I lost 2.4 pounds this week. Yay! I have now lost 20.4 pounds. I tell you what, I am seriously going through the three WW "stages" we learned about in our meeting today. First, the honeymoon phase, then the whatever phase, then the get your act back together phase. Obvs these aren't the real names, they are my made up names. I am soooo in phase 3 after my two gains a while back. I mean, everyone knows if you really track (not the crap in your head) and you exercise, you will lose weight. Duh. So, I'm back in that phase, self and I had a little come to Jesus about 2 weeks ago. And in those two weeks, I have lost almost 6 pounds. Just tracking and exercising. Now, be patient with me next week when I haven't lost so much and am whining. Kthx. :D




Next, I haven't done a Sunday Sayings in foreva. Do y'all even remember how to play? OK, it's not hard, just tell me the character and movie the following quote is from. I may or may not have a prize since it's been 48 weeks since the last one. :D


You wanna fight? Why don't you stick your head up my butt and fight for air.

You guys got somethin' to say to me? Why don't you say it in the microphone. I got a backup mike right here. Check one two, testing, testing. Yup, they both working and guess what? they don't like no feed back, what's up?


This one's for you, Dad. Right on, it is sooo easy. I know I will have a winner before 9:00 (it's 8:20!)

Also, I have a little foodie blog to share-my BIL (who rocks!) has started a nice little collection of recipes blog. Check it out if you are into great Southern recipes.

And one last plug: my bestie IRL is having her first bloggy giveaway! Go enter now! It will make your Valentime's Day. :D

Folks, tomorrow my baby will be six months old! I cannot believe it! I need to go write her a letter and choose an outfit for her photo sesh that is sure to ensue. Look for that blowout next. Hope you all are having a great week, and yay for it almost being the weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Yay Susannah!! That is incredible!! I know it's kind of common sense, eat healthy, exercise, and keep your grubby little fingers away from the cookies and baked goods (Guilty of having 8 oatmeal cookies last night with carob chips) and the weight comes off! So happy for you!

    No clue about the movie but I'm looking forward to seeing Emma's 6 month pictures. I'm having my monthly "I want a babyyyyy" whinefest to G! Good times, good times.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be Joe in JOE DIRT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Six pounds!! Good for you! My scale is going down, which is good, but in teeny tiny half pound increments. Which is excruciating!!

    You are so so so right about how important it is to go into WW full out. I am tracking every single point I eat, and it really keeps me honest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! She's back! Congrats on the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl!!! 2 and a half pounds.....YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!