Friday, May 28, 2010

Yo!

I have so much to show/tell you!

I got these two precious picnic baskets from my children at school. This one looks super fun to take to the beach and pool-it zips around the top.



This one I adore and think it will be nice to tote stuff around in-especially somewhere like the farmer's market! This basket was filled with nice goodies like scented candles, chocolates, a "grow your own" daisy pot, giftcards and more! Teaching rocks!
This is what I needed immediately upon release from prison school today. LAST DAY, can I get a woot woot!


This sweet face and I had a date after work. We went to Barnes and Noble to play at the train table and browse, then we went and ate some Mexican.


Mommy...up!


Presh-McGee

More coming soon-now I'm going to bed!
Happy Weekend!





7 comments:

  1. MUST.SEE.HER.ASAP!!! She's too precious! PS. Barnes and Noble has little children's book reads a couple times a week (Avenues on Tues and Sat and NorthPoint on Tues, Thurs. and Sat.). I just read the part about Emma playing with the train there and thought of it because we're going to hit up the one at the Avenues today. Come join!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! So glad you are out for summer! Enjoy it! My girl is looking cute as ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mommy..up! I love it!! She is presh, seriously!

    And I never realized it, but your monogram is comprised of the first letter in everyone's first name in your family (J, S, E)!

    Miss you tons! Less than a month to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't it feel good to finish another school year? I love all your loot you got.....fun stuff! My loot is a LOT different now that I am at a Title I school, but oh how I love my homemade gifts from my little sweet kids....they are so special! :) Let's get together with Emma and Davis SOON!! When do you want to get together?? Mondays and Fridays work best for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice gifts! You never get anything when you teach high schoolers. They are ungrateful little *&%$! J/k Now you can have lots of dates with Miss E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good night! You got the mother load! So happy for you! What great, fun baskets!

    Enjoy your time with your sweet girl. She is precious!!! Little Bit pulled up on the kennel this afternoon and began making her way around...I can't get over how fast these babies are growing up!

    Hope your weekend's been great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so jealous of those cute picnic baskets! Adorable!

    And I'm with b.e.g., LESS THAN A MONTH!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!