Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fuh-reaky!


So, maybe my weekly doctor's appointments should be changed to Tuesdays. Today while driving home from my daily useless pregnant errands (read-I have nothing to do since I'm a teacher), I heard on the radio that a parking deck collapsed at my doctor's office! This has happened recently in downtown Atlanta, and the radio announcer was like, "Well folks, this one was not major, just a portion of the roof on some cars." I'm like, "Yo, I would've gone STRAIGHT into labor if I was walking around in that deck when a 'portion' of the roof came down!" Ya feel me? That is straight up fuh-reaky!

2 comments:

  1. No, you need to thank the Good Lord that your appointment is on Wednesday, not Tuesdays!
    Call me after you see him today please! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!