Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wow, I've been meaning to do this for awhile...

So, this is my first blog post. I have been saying throughout this whole pregnancy that I was going to make a blog to journal everything that happened, and I guess time got away from me-because now I am due to have this baby in about 9 days! So, I will do my best to get some stuff up here before she arrives. This blog is mainly for family and friends to keep up with the Edwards, but since I am SUCH.A.BLOG.STALKER, I hope that I will eventually gain some followers.

I love finding people's blogs thru other friends' blogs, and reading about them, and CRACKING up because many of them remind me of myself. I will sit for hours reading blogs on Google Reader, and my husband will hear me laugh, and he'll say, "OMG, are you blogging it?" Ha! I am always blogging it-I love looking in and seeing what others are doing and going through. You can make so many "friends" and learn some new things too.

So, I hope you will all join me as I go through and chronicle this: my first pregnancy, becoming a mother, a blogger, and hopefully a better person along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!