Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Weight Watchers Wednesday


Well, I have been soooo worried about weighing in after my "Feastivus" from Thursday-Sunday. Normally what happens after you eat McDonald's, Domino's, another Thanksgiving dinner, and pasta, you gain shitloads of weight.
But, I was rewarded in my demonic tracking and exercising efforts by losing 1.2 pounds this week. I was VERY surprised, I was just hoping to break even! So many of my friends (ahem, Confessions of a Control Freak and BEG) are doing great in their WW endeavors. I truly love WW and am proud to have accomplished so much with it. It really is easy to live with!
My goal for December is to lose between 4-7 pounds and to fit into a pair of size 10 pants that BEG is sending me. I know I can do it-that is only 1 pound minimum per week-I would love to see WAY more loss than that, but have to be realistic about the last week of December. I am going to track my heart out and keep going to the gym! It is still really hard to get into the gym after work. I have to pick Emma up by 5:15, which means I must leave work by 4:00, which means lesson planning isn't happening. And lessons have to be planned-so the gym takes a backseat sometimes. However, if I am really stressed about my busy week, I can get a lot done in a short amount of time. I went to the gym Monday and today, so it's a good week so far, and I know I'll get to Body Pump on Saturday and maybe Zumba :D on Sunday.
Anyway, let me hear from all you WW ladies! Cory Holder, that means you too!!! I want to know how you all are doing and what you all are doing to get it off!

4 comments:

  1. YAY GIRLFRIEND!!! Congrats!!! I will be mailing those jeans out this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you can do it!!! I know you can!!! I'm hoping to drop my last 7 pounds by January 1 (my birthday) also. Then I can celebrate skinny. :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your loss! I lost a pound over Thanksgiving week & since I weighed on Monday have lost another 1.5 - I think some of it was from sodium.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So inspiring to here about your post-baby WW success Sus! I'm taking a break from WW.....because I'm making a baby! 8 weeks along so far! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!