Friday, March 19, 2010

Lack of Posts Much???

Seriously, I just noticed the last time I posted was MONDAY. I mean get real Susannah-people need to know what you are doing and thinking, gah!! :D Just kidding!

One of my close friends has recently started a blog (she isn't ready to come out of the closet yet, I will pimp her out later!) and she is posting like EVERY DAY-like it's her job! I remember the days-it was called no baby and maternity leave. Life was good.

I digress. I meant to post this on Wednesday, but life got in the way. There are several important things to bring up:

*I gained an obscene amount of weight this week. I DO NOT want to talk about it. My goal this week is to track and measure all of my food. I'm not gonna lie, I have been slacking off in a big way. Still eating healthy, but not tracking OR measuring. Well, it doesn't matter if you are eating healthy if you are eating boatloads of it!!! (Ahem, husband...) Pot/Kettle/Black. I shall persevere and lose what I gained (at least!)

*Pray for my friend Taylor. She just had a miscarriage. I don't want to link up to her blog, but you probably know her. She is so sweet and funny-I know she and her family are devastated. It will hurt for awhile, but pretty soon you will be able to wake up without thinking about it first thing. I am here if you want to email me. :D

*Pray for my friend Laura's dad-I know you all that follow Groovin' with the Grizas know she is taking a short bloggy break to help the family and be with her dad, but he is suffering some major backlash from a botched appendix removal. Ridiculous what is going on. We are all thinking of you Laura and family!

*Can I get an amen to the weekend-srsly. In the midst of conferences, writing assessments due, etc, I am OVER it with a capital O.

*This weekend I plan to hit up a consignment sale and a consignment shop and use a sweet 50$ giftcard to a smocked kid's clothing boutique. Who says I'm buying it all for Emma??? I have some peeps about to have girls up in this neck of the woods and they need some precious girl loot!!

*Emma is going to an Easter egg hunt on Sunday (hope the rain stays away!)

*I plan to do NO schoolwork this weekend-and it's going to get even lazier as the year ends-PTL! (Wait, that would imply that I actually do schoolwork on the weekends now. Hilarious, but no.)

*First day of Spring is tomorrow, woop woop!

*I want to go shopping for some new clothes even though I gained like a trucker. I may just need one or two new pairs of pants..............

What do you all have going down this weekend?

What has been happening with you? (Even though I secretly know cause I'm still reading my google reader, just being a total slack on commenting-sorry!)

Share and have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Susannahhh!! You are totes alive and kickin' and doing your thing - so glad to hear from you - your post made me laugh, just your vernacular! It's awesome! :)

    What size pants? Because I have more shit I need to get rid of, srsly. Dress pants? Jeans? Hit me up!

    Amen for the weekend, and amen for the spring, I saw something on the news this morning that spring started at like 1:32 on Saturday afternoon? It was also 5:10 in the morning and I was also wonky on cold meds, so I could be totally wrong.

    Love & miss! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was laughing out loud. "srsly" cracks me up, do I have your permish to use that? and "gained like a trucker".... You are a riot. Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If every trucker looked as hot as you..... I saw you today Miss Thang, and you look AMAZING! What consignment sale are you going to?? FB me and let me know the details. Love you and your little cutie patootie. So glad I got to see you guys today. Emma is too precious for words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SISSY, your close friend is ready to be pimped out! tell all your peeps to show some love and blog about me, i will give out presents!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, I feel you on the weekend. NEED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your posts make me smile! You are so funny. Glad you are doing well.....conference week is NO FUN!! After CRCT it is all downhill thank goodness. I am SOOOOOO ready for SPRING BREAK.....but most of all summer! Keep up the great blogging...I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!