Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Sayings!!


OK people, here is the Sunday Saying for today!
Remember the rules: 1) Identify which character said it, and 2) What movie is it from.

Winners are random-we may or may not have prizes today. But, I hope you will all join in the fun!

Two quotes: Choose one or both to answer. They are from the same movie, but said by two different characters.

Quote #1: "Stay golden pony boy."

Quote #2: "I don't know what it is about your face..... but it makes me want to plant one right in your suckhole."

Leave a comment if you think you know the answer. Good Luck!

4 comments:

  1. 13 going on 30............the thriller dance rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew! My memory for movie lines SUCKS! I do like the last one tho, may need to use it with MIL next week. LOLOL and she paid for that face too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Step Brothers, and I think the punch you in face was said by Randy? At the Catalina Effin Wine mixer?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!