Thursday, November 19, 2009

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!




Let's all congratulate Cas, Melissa's better half over at Melissa & Cas! He finally got the quote from Sunday Sayings! It was a two part quote from one of my all time faves, Stepbrothers-"Stay golden pony boy" was by Alice to Dale after their ummm, "illicit activities" in the bathroom. Right before she lifts her leg and pees in a urinal. Yeah, awesome! The "I don't know what it is, but something about your face just makes me want to plant one right in your suckhole," is from Randy to Brennen. Randy loves to say, "POW!" Cause y'all it's the Catalina effin' Wine Mixer! :D


Please tell me you guys know what movie I'm talking about?!! I could probably quote 1/3 of the movie. It's a total guy nasty movie fest though, so some of you "delicates" may shy away. LOVE IT! Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly are staple actors in our home.


Way to go Cas!!!


And PS-no using the Internet to look for the quotes cheaters! :D

2 comments:

  1. He can tell you most of the movie lines.....especially if it has John C Reilly or Will Ferrell in it. They are two of his favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I kept getting that image of Alice hiking her leg and peeing in the urinal, but I couldn't place that line in the scene. I think I'm breaking out the DVD this weekend and making Melissa watch it since I don't think she's seen it yet. She sometimes finds my humor as "gross" Boats and Hoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!