Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Awesome Product "Reviews"


If you need some precious gift ideas for this holiday season, check out some things I am loving right now!


Mrs. Classic made Emma her own special "E" letter. You too can have this adorable piece of art for your baby's room. Just get in touch with Mrs. Classic at Simple Yet Classic. They are thirty dollars for this size. It will eventually hang on Emma's door, once husband actually puts a screw in. Hmm, she may be 12 by that time.



Inchbug bottle bands rock at daycare! They work on sippy cups too. We have them in pink! Super cute and it feeds my monogram obsesh. Four for twelve dollars.



Stationary from Expressionery. All I can say is LOVE. I can't show you all of my purchases because I've been ordering some for Christmas peeps, but here is one thing I got. I also bought a "Mommy of Emma" pad. And, they are ALWAYS having a sale, this was 40% off! Check out their website for more deals and steals! The discount code is on the web. I got 25 flat cards and envelopes for 18.95 before the discount. Emma will be getting her own too! You can choose your fonts and colors from a HUGE list!





And, I know these are all the rage right now, but it's for a reason. Seriously, could your kid BE any cuter with babylegs on? I just ordered these-and two others. Buy 3 get one free!




What's on YOUR list of faves???

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the love!! I used a commands hook to hang mine, it was easier than making a hole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff! Girl just get you one of the white 3M hooks and stick it on the door. That way you don't have a hole! I use them for everything! Including Christmas wreaths on the outside windows! I say 3M stands for buy these or you will be waiting 3 Months for your Man to get around to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!